Creating “Raving Fan” Customer Service
How can your organization deliver extraordinary customer service on a consistent basis while maintaining growth?
In this highly-interactive session, participants will gain the following:
- Tools and techniques with which to build customer-focused work groups
- Exercises that create awareness and enthusiasm regarding customer focus and service
- Models and methods for groups to design, implement and monitor their own strategies for improving customer service.
You’ll leave with applicable and relevant tools and techniques to build customer-focused teams in your workplace.
Best fit audiences:
- Business Groups
- CEOs, Executive Managers
- Civic Groups
- Small Offices
Take Home Value
Participants will learn:
- Techniques to build customer service oriented work groups
- Exercises to increase awareness about customer service among work groups
- Models and methods to design, implement and monitor improving customer service